It’s here! The Bout of Books read-a-thon has commenced!! We are very excited to help kick things off with a very fun challenge that I’m sure all of you bookworms will want to enter. It’s sure to make your TBR piles grow tremendously too (you’re welcome/sorry, haha!), we’re sure of it. What is this challenge you ask? Read on to find out!
Imagine if you will: you’ve just received some FANTASTIC news! You have won a $100 book buying spree! Now comes the hard part though: what books will you buy?! For this challenge, you’ll be creating your book buying spree wishlist, and sharing it in the comments.
Book(s) from your wishlist worth up to $15 from The Book Depository!
How to Enter
– Using The Book Depository fill your cart full of books (no actual purchase necessary)!
– Your books must not come to more than $100 US dollars. You don’t have to factor in taxes.
– You may include pre-orders in your list.
– Take screenshots or make a list by writing out the books, author and prices, including the total (see my example below).
– Comment with your screen shot, list, or a link to your blog post.
– Enter the Rafflecopter!
– You must be signed up on the Bout of Books linky for your entry to count towards the giveaway.
– Due to legal issues, participants must be 18 years of age or older.
– The giveaway is open internationally, as long as The Book Depository ships to you.
– The challenge and giveaway will close after 24 hours (1 AM EST on Tuesday January 7, 2014).
– The winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter. We will then verify the information provided.
– We will contact the winner by Wednesday January 8th. You will have the option of choosing a book from the list you provided, or we can can make it a surprise & pick for you!
– The winner has 72 hours to reply to our e-mail, after which, a new winner will be chosen.
I can’t wait to see books you’d buy if you were awarded a $100 book buying spree! I also want to see who can make that imaginary $100 stretch the farthest! Have fun!