General and Comment Policies
- We do not collect personal information, except for the purposes of mailing giveaway prizes. Rest assured your personal information is deleted afterwards. We never sell or trade your personal info!
- At this time we do not provide advertising space, and/or host sponsored posts.
- Affiliate links for both The Book Depository and Amazon may be included in posts. This means that if you click on one of these links and purchase a book from either site, we will make a small commission. ALL money will go back into the blog, and help us to host greater content and giveaways.
- At Bookish Comforts we encourage critical discussions, but also aim to be an inclusive, safe space for all. Homophobic, transphobic, racist, sexist, or any other form of offensive, hurtful language (including slut and body shaming), whether it is directed towards an individual or not, will not be tolerated. These comments will be deleted without notice.
- We reserve the right to moderate comments at any time.
- Spam comments, or those that are suspected spam, including “New follower, follow me back” comments, will be deleted.
- We do our best to respond to comments in a timely manner. If you would like to be alerted to a reply, please ensure your e-mail is connected to your profile, or you leave your name/Twitter handle, etc. in the comments.